2864 Orchard Walk, Lake Spivey, GA 30236 (Sold)
5 bedroom, 3 1/2 baths, 4 sided brick executive home in prestigious Spivey Orchard Estates. This home sits on a 1+ acre lot at the crest of a ridge which provides views of private Lake Spivey from the backyard in the winter. This home features an extensive molding package, 9' ceilings on the main level, trey and vaulted ceilings, upgraded window package with numerous arched and transom windows, master suite and hardwood flooring on the main level.
Kitchen renovated in 2008 to include granite countertops and breakfast bar, all new furniture grade Kraftmaid maple cabinets with an oatmeal glaze finish. Glass accent doors with glass shelving. Above, under and interior cabinet lighting. Abundant cabinets feature pull out shelving and upgraded glides. Appliances include stainless steel GE Profile dishwasher, side by side refrigerator, double ovens with convection baking and convection microwave oven, Thermador gas cooktop with retractable power vent. Wine fridge and heavy-duty garbage disposal.
Improvements and Special Features
- 5 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths
- 1+ acre estate lot sits at the apex of a ridge above Lake Spivey. Water flows away from the house in all four directions
- 2-story foyer and living room
- Large 2-car garage
- Open floor plan
- Winter views of Lake Spivey
- Beautiful sodded Zoysia lawn
- Welded wrought Iron fencing
- Kitchen completely renovated in 2008 to include all new, all wood Craftmaid cabinets with oatmeal glaze finish. Glass accent doors with glass shelving. Above, under and interior cabinet lighting. Abundant cabinets feature pull out shelving and upgraded glides. Appliances include stainless steel GE Profile dishwasher, side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker and water/ice dispenser, double oven with convection baking, and convection microwave oven and a Thermador gas cooktop with retractable power vent. Wine fridge and heavy-duty garbage disposal - $50,000
- Granite countertops and breakfast bar.
- Freshly painted interior with decorator paint colors.
- Sprinkler system
- Electrolux central vacuum system
- Roof was replaced in 2010 - $12,000
- Upstairs HVAC unit was replaced in 2013 - $4000
- Downstairs HVAC unit was replaced in 2014 - $6000
- Hardwood floors on main level
- Upgraded trim throughout the house
- Oversized master suite on main level with bay window, his and her closets, jetted tub, bidet
- Finished basement with granite tile flooring, media/game room, and boat door. - $17,000
- Master bathroom updates - $7,000
- Handcrafted Timberlane Cedar window shutters and decorative hardware from New England - $2,700
- Wooden window blinds - $3,500
- Tree removal and stump grinding $6,000
- Updated Landscaping 2015 - $2,000
Owner is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Georgia